Having a reliable, fully-featured office suite is crucial for staying on top of your work documents. Of all the options available, Microsoft Office appears to be the best choice as it gives access to all the essential tools you would need to handle work-related tasks.
It comes loaded with a variety of applications you can use in daily life and packs some handy features to streamline your workflow.
In this post, let us talk about some ways to download Microsoft Office 2019 on your device.
What is Microsoft Office 2019?
Microsoft Office 2019 is the most popular office suite for the workplace environment. This professional package offers you all the tools you need on your desktop to work on projects in your office, school, company, or organization.
With Office 2019, you get access to applications like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Access, OneNote, Skype, Publisher, and more. The set of tools helps accomplish tasks related to documents, data, as well as communication, making this suite an all-in-one program for your work.
Microsoft Office 2019 is a paid package though you can download it for free on your computer. In this article, we list the steps to get a free copy of the Office 2019 installer for Windows and also discuss how you can download it on other systems.
Features of Microsoft Office 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 suite comes loaded with some really powerful features to boost your productivity in the workplace. Let us list a few new features you can find in the office suite.
- The ability to add scalable vector graphics to spreadsheets, presentations, and documents
- Built-in translator that works with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word for easy translation of phrases, words, and text selections into multiple languages
- New functions added to Microsoft Excel – IFS, CONCAT, TEXTJOIN
- Ability to build math equations with the LaTeX syntax
- Smoother transitions for objects in slides using Morph
- 11 new chart options in Excel
- Audio cues guide you through your task with sounds for enhanced accessibility
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2019
Before downloading and installing the office suite, it is important to check that your computer meets the system requirements for the software. Here are the requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2019.
Operating System – Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11
Processor – processor with minimum 2 cores and 1.6GHz frequency, or i3 processor
Hard Disk – at least 4GB of hard disk space
RAM – 2GB for 32-bit and 4GB for 64-bit systems
.Net Version – .Net 3.5 or 4.6 and above
You will be able to run the installer on your computer only if it is meets the above-mentioned requirements.
Microsoft Office 2019 Download
When you are looking to download Microsoft Office 2019 on your computer, the best option is to buy a genuine copy of the software package.
You can purchase it from the official Microsoft website or Microsoft Store. The licensed version gives you access to additional features like 1TB of free online file storage, cloud support, etc.
You also have the option of downloading the complete version of Microsoft Office 2019 for Windows 10 and 11 for free. When you download the free version from the official website, you can use it for a limited trial period after which you will be asked to buy the full package.
You can also download the free version through third-party sources to enjoy the features and functionality of the productivity suite without having to buy it.
Installing Microsoft Office 2019
Once you download the software package from the website, you need to follow a few steps to install the suite on your computer. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account associated with the Office
- Locate the ‘Services and Subscriptions’ option at the top of the page to find Microsoft Office and click on ‘Install’
- Next, you can run your installer through different options based on the browser you are using. For Edge, select ‘Run’ to begin the installation
- Your suite is installed when you see a message for completion and an animation showing where you can find the applications on your system. Close this window and follow the instructions
- Depending on the Windows version you are using, you can locate the applications in various ways. For example, you may click on ‘Start’ and scroll to find Excel or Word you want to work with or type the name of the application in the search box
- In most cases, Office is automatically activated when you open an application from the suite. You just need to agree to the license terms to continue
- However, in some cases, you may see a Microsoft Office Activation wizard that prompts you to activate your package. Follow the steps to complete the process and start using the applications
This post outlines how you can download Microsoft Office 2019 on your Windows PC. Following these steps should help you activate the productivity suite on your computer with ease. Buying the software package gives you lifetime access to all the tools you need to get your work done on your desktop.