‘RAID: Shadow Legends’, a popular fantasy game available on Android, and iOS, is increasingly in-demand for PCs. Offering a substantially better experience while playing on a PC, with a keyboard, and mouse, many avid gamers make use of various emulator solutions such as ApowerMirror, LetsView, and Bluestacks for playing the game.
Many mobile games are increasingly being played on PCs, mainly owing to the superior experience, and an upper hand when it comes to role playing games, and PvP battles. While there is a lot that can be said on the ethos, and gamesmanship of using such means, the use of such emulators has gotten a lot easier in recent years, and now appeals to a broad subset of gamers, beyond just tech-savvy enthusiasts.
In this article, we provide an in-depth overview of emulators, and how to use them for playing Raid on your PC, seamlessly, and with a better experience, along with other Android & iOS games.
What Is Raid: Shadow Legends?
One of the most popular freemium MMORPG games, Raid: Shadow Legends averages about 200,000 daily active players. Modeled on a turn-based role playing gacha game, it maintains a dark fantasy theme, taking place in the fictional realm of Teleria, currently subjugated by the Dark Lord Siroth. Players assemble in various settings, such as castles, dungeons, temples, and more, to fight enemies.
The gameplay delves deep into the plot, and keeps players engrossed through hours of fun-filled adventures. The game economy functions by means of two relatively scarce in-game currencies, called silver, and gems, which players try to acquire and conserve. Like most other freemium games, it sells these currencies, and other items for real money, also referred to as microtransactions.
The game has been well received by players, critics, and enthusiasts alike for its quality rendering, and generous experience provided for new players, but has since also received criticism for its lootbox, freemium, and microtransaction models. Players lament the fact that it becomes impossible to progress at a certain point without spending any real money on acquiring items, and currencies.
Mirroring & Emulators For Playing Raid On PC
- ApowerMirror – This Popular screen mirroring app has long been used by Android users to play mobile games on their PCs. With its own Game Keyboard feature, the app essentially behaves like an emulator, with extensive shortcut keys for different universal gaming controls
- LetsView – Another free screen mirroring application. Its features include a screen recording button, screen capture, painting tools, and a full-screen display. It provides prolonged, good-quality screen mirroring without any glitches and aberrations.
- BlueStacks – is an android emulator, that goes beyond mirroring, and allows applications to run across platforms and devices. Originally created for cross-platform testing, it has since been co-opted for Android gaming.
BlueStacks is easy to use, and comes with a wide range of Android games, including “Raid: Shadow Legends” for a seamless setup, and experience.
How To Play RAID: Shadow Legends On PC?
Getting started with ‘RAID: Shadow Legends’ on a PC is surprisingly easy, and you can have it up and running within just a few minutes by following the step-by-step instructions below. In this article, we cover the download and installation of Raid via the Bluestacks emulator.
- The first step is to download and install Bluestacks on your PC. It is a free application, and simple to install by just following the steps as prompted by the installer.
- Following that, you can navigate back to the Bluestacks website, and then enter the term “RAID: Shadow Legends” in the search bar.
- You should find the right game, and it should take you to the relevant page on clicking, with all necessary information pertaining to the game on Bluestacks.
- On the game page, you might be asked to sign-in to your Google Play account, if you haven’t already.
- You can then click on the “Play Raid Shadow Legends On PC” button at the very top to get started.
- The rest of the steps are fairly straightforward, and you should be guided by the installer, and the Bluestacks application itself.
- Once this is done, you will be able to launch the game via your Bluestacks home screen, by clicking on the game icon.
Now, Bluestacks allows users to play games such as “RAID Shadow Legends”, and many more directly from their browsers, without having to download or install anything.
It still remains in nascent stages, but overtime, it could redefine online and arcade gaming forever, and mobile gaming will increasingly move towards PC and browser-based use cases, fundamentally altering gameplay and their nature.
RAID: Shadow Legends is an addictive, and immersive game that has since found plenty of acceptance on the small screen. Playing the game on a PC, however, is known to fundamentally enhance the experience, taking it to a whole new level.
When playing on your PC, there are a few system requirements that you need to be aware of, most important of which is your graphics card, and RAM. However, most mobile games tend to work incredibly well on PCs, since most of them already have superior specs.
With Bluestacks, or any of the dozen other emulators, gamers can break free of restrictive screen sizes on Android, and iOS, and enjoy a better gameplay experience on their PCs. Game developers have since taken note of this trend, and are willing to accommodate it given the massive audience in this segment.